Title: Maintenance Technician
Reports to: Maintenance Manager / Director of Maintenance
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintenance, preventive maintenance, and required inspections of aircraft and associated ground support equipment as assigned.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Planning maintenance activities based on provided status reports.
- Maintaining and keeping inventory of base spare parts.
- Performing daily inspections and preventive maintenance as required minimizing aircraft out-of-service time.
- Travel with/to the assigned aircraft as required assisting the regional maintenance facility during heavy maintenance events.
Uses current technical data on all aircraft for maintenance being accomplished. May include manufacturer maintenance manuals, Airworthiness Directives, Service and Overhaul manuals, service bulletins, etc.
- Ensures maintenance facilities appear clean and orderly. Ton include periodic FOD pickup of ramp and surrounding areas, trash is being taken out in a timely manner, ensuring work areas are cleaned up after every shift, tools are put up at the end of every shift, cabinets are stocked and organized with no out of date stock, all tables and shelves are clean and orderly.
- At times, will be expected to work outside of normal business hours and work overtime as needed to maintain aircraft in-service.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Become a LifeSaver Today.
LifeSave prides itself on hiring highly skilled and passionate professionals. Pilots, nurses, paramedics, maintenance technicians, communications specialists, billing advocates, and administrative staff all contribute to our mission of providing safe, exceptional care to our patients.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume, area of interest, and contact information.